OnStage in Salt Lake City!

November 09, 2017 in ,
It's an exciting time this week as I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah for Stampin' Up!'s 3-day OnStage event! Today I'm sharing with you the first of my swaps that I have. In total I made 76 swaps! Thankfully I was able to complete them at Crop Kingston's all day crops in October.


I'll be sharing some pictures of my adventures at OnStage on my Facebook and Instagram pages. Check them out to see what I'm up to and then check back tomorrow for my second swap!

Supplies
Stamps: Lovely Inside & Out
Colours: Smokey Slate, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories:White Embossing powder

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS