My upline Lisa asked me to create samples for the team meeting in May. She asked me to pick one of the new stamps that Stampin' Up! demonstrators can preorder this month. It was neat to try the new Lovely Inside & Out stamp set and the matching Lovely Woods Thinlits dies. During OnStage in April Stampin' Up! shared with demonstrators some colour combinations for the new 2017-2019 In Colors. I used some of their combinations for my cards.

Stamping Pool Party onto water colour paper makes it look like Mint Macaroon! A note about stamping on Vellum - it takes awhile for the ink to dry before you can adhere it to the card front.

The starburst in this stamp set reminded me of flowers. The easiest way to have a stem for the flowers was to use the branch from the new Colorful Season stamp set (another preorder product!).

Supplies
Stamps: Lovely Inside & Out, Colorful Season (for branches)
Colours: Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy
Accessories: Water colour paper, Vellum, Gold Foil Paper, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS