Onstage 2017 in Toronto

April 11, 2017


This past Saturday was Stampin' Up!'s Onstage event! I was able to attend it in Toronto, Ontario. We were treated to learning about the new upcoming 2017-2018 annual catalogue! The above card was one of my swap cards.

Stamps: Always an Adventure
Colours: Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Accessories: Outdoor Adventure framelits, dimensionals


This year Stampin' Up! celebrates 15 years in Canada! Woot! These chocolate cupcakes they had to help celebrate the anniversary were very yummy.


Here I am near the end of the long day of learning & fun!
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS