There are two ways to enter.
- E-mail a photo of a card (or of you making a card) on World Card Making Day to email@example.com.
- Post a photo of a card (or of you making a card) on Instagram on World Card Making Day. Mention us by typing @stampinup and use the hashtag: #wcmd2013 in the description.
- You must be over the age of 18 to win a prize.
- You must use Stampin’ Up! products to create your project.
- You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must feature a different card.
- The contest will last all day on October 5, from midnight to midnight.
- We will randomly select 100 winners from our English-speaking North American markets to receive a Paper Pumpkin kit.
Here is my 1st card of the day:
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages
Ink: Old Olive, Versamark
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder
My second card:
Stamps: Lovely As a Tree, Sweet Essentials
Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper: Naturals White, Early Espresso Core'dinations, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, sanding block, Stampin' Dimensional, Sticky Strip