Grey and Daffodil

January 29, 2013 in ,
Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White is very crisp and spring like. I'm looking forward to spring and seeing the daffodils and tulips outside my stamp room window! But today it's freezing rain warnings and staying warm inside!

The Tea Lace Doily is from the Spring Catalogue. I stamped directly onto the doily using Basic Grey. I think the best adhesive for the doilies is Glue Dots. I tired the Tombow Multi-purpose adhesive but it showed the hexagon shape through the doily so I won't use that again.

Supplies
Stamps: Beautiful Birthday, Bloomin' Marvelous (SAB 2013)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Tea Lace Doily
Accessories: Rhinestones, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Hexagon Textured Embossing Folder

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS