Are you excited for Christmas too?! Only a week left! I finally sent out all my Christmas cards to friends and family today. So now I have so many cards to share with you!

Remember that today there are new My Digital Studio downloads! So excited about the Glimmer Designer Paper digital download! Check out todays downloads at my online store here.

Supplies
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages
Ink: Island Indigo, Bashful Blue
Paper: Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Rhinestones, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Big Shot, Apothecary Framelits, Holiday Ornaments Framelits

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS