Do you spot the fabric I used on the card? Instead of using a piece of designer series paper for the back drop of the card I used a piece of Twitterpatted Designer Fabric instead! I used a rotary cutter to trim the fabric to 5.25" x 4". Then to adhere the fabric to the card cut a piece of the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive and carefully position onto the card!

Supplies
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Ink:Basic Grey
Paper: Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Twitterpatted Fabric, Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive sheets, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blossom Punch, Rhinestones, Trio Punch, Big Shot, Label Framelits, Little Leaves Sizzlit

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS