It finally dawned on me yesterday that Valentine's Day is Tuesday! Really this close already? So I started with 2 special Valentine's for my nephews. The first one started with a Maze Game from Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Mini Catalogue. You know the maze games where the little ball travels to the center? Great little game for kids of all ages!

First I made the scallop square that the Maze Game would end up being stuck to. I took a piece of Basic Grey card stock and a piece of the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper and stuck them together with a piece of the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive. So then I have a 2 sided piece of card stock/DSP which is then cut with the Big Shot and the larger square on the Scallop Squares Duo die.
On the back I put a stamped heart and a little message. The circles on the Twitterpated DSP were the perfect size to hold all the letters! On the front the Maze Game is adhered with Sticky Strip.
For my youngest nephew I created this little card using the same colour scheme. So adorable! Since this little guy is still young there is no maze game on this card.

Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sprinkled Expressions (SAB)
Ink: Versamark, Island Indigo, Basic Grey
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Twitterpatted Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Word Window Punch, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Maze Game, Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Scallop Squares Duos die, Square Lattice Textured Folder
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS