Postage Fresh Vintage!

February 11, 2012 in
Inspiration for this card came from the Scrapbook page I shared last month. I'm loving the vintage feel of the stamp and paper! The square image in the Fresh Vintage stamp set works perfectly with the Postage Stamp Punch. And to finish off the card I added one of the brads and a piece of Calypso Coral Ribbon. Place a $60 order with me online or contact me today!

Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Calypso Coral, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Postage Stamp Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Bundle, Scallop Edge Punch

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS