What a crazy week! This is the Valentine's Day card I made for my husband. Isn't it lovely? I ordered the Petal Cone die just in time to make this card! To make the card I cut out 2 Petal Cone pieces out of Crumb Cake card stock, then cut one of the tabs off one of the pieces and glued the two pieces together using the other tab. To cover the card base I cut out another Petal Cone shape out of the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and cut off the tab.

The 'love you' swag is part of the Petal Cone Die and then using Stampin' Up!'s Simply Scored tool I scored the flag on either side of the 'love you' to create the pop up effect.
Supplies
Stamps: Short and Sweet
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Heart Framelits, Pearls, Itty Bitty Punches, Paper Piercing Tool, Crumb CakeTaffeta Ribbon, Simply Scored, Big Shot, Petal Cone Die
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS