Have you ever made a card and then later on needed a card for another occasion? I changed the sentinment on both of these cards! It is nice to have cards that a punched greeting can be replaced or added for that need to send out the card yesterday but forgot card.
I used 2 different stamp sets for the leaves and cannot decide which I like better! The top card uses the leaves from French Foliage stamp set and the bottom card uses leaves from Autumn Splendor stamp set.

Supplies
Stamps: French Foliage, Day of Gratitude, Autumn Splendor
Ink: Canjun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: 1-1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite between the two... they are both lovely! I LOOOOOOOVE french foliage, but I also love the way the Autumn Splendor leaves just pop when you cut them out. Decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards I like your style hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS