Sending Wishes

December 11, 2011 in

Here's a tip to make things a little smoother: I have a stack of Very Vanilla and Whisper White Top Notes pre cut and ready for any card! Mostly I used these for the inside of my cards but they're great on the card front too! I keep these stacks in one clear mount stamp case. You can fit 2 big stacks of pre cut top notes to last a long time, or one stamp camp, which ever comes first!

So this card started with just a top note and the Christmas Lodge stamp set. The trees are stamped along the bottom, a few of them are stamped off on a scrap piece of paper first to get the lighter trees to give the card some dimension. To finish the top note, the greeting is embossed in black.

Supplies
Stamps: Christmas Lodge
Ink: Versamark, Certainly Celery
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Black Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Top Note Die

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS