Repurposed Ornaments

December 12, 2011 in
My husband and I put up our tree last Thursday. Followed our now 3 year tradition to trek to the good olde Canadian Tire across the road from work and picked out a beautiful Fraser Fir for our living room!
While we were trimming the tree I came across these snowflakes that I bought about 10 years ago. They did have a rosette and some glittery ribbon on them but I have to agree with my husband they were hideous! So I pried off the hot glued hideousness and glammed them up with some ribbon, Jingle Bells and a little ivy! All with the help of some Glue Dots.
Supplies
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Glue Dots, Mini Jingle Bells, Retired Silver Cord, Snowflake ornament

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS