Looking for some crafty inspiration? Check out the Creative Crew Gallery for September at Splitcoast stampers! And make sure to post your own project over there for everyone to see!

The Challenge is to use this sketch and make something using a holiday theme! I had this cute frame in my stash waiting for the right moment. The glass is behind the whole project, I wanted to be able to open the flap to see the Christmas Tree!


Supplies
Stamps: Welcome Christmas
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers: Early Espresso, Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Real Red Satin Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Big Shot, Peekaboo Frames, Texturz Plates

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS