This is the last scrapbook page for my non-winning Artisan Award entry. Do you see the texture on the leaves? I used the woodgrain looking Texturz Plates and Versamark with the Big Shot to create the texture on the leaves. Looks very neat in person!

Supplies
Stamps: none
Ink: Verasamark, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Buttons, Glue Dots, Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet, Linen Thread, Printer, Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlit, Leaves #2 die, Texturz Plates

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. This is a great layout. I have a number of Lake Michigan and lighthouse photos to scrapbook. Your page has inspired me to do something similar.
    The map is a clever addition to the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw your page on SCS I had to double check that it is infact Charleston Lake Provincial Park. See you are from Kingston so I was right. Love the page and the leaves. The button placement is the perfect touch.
    Our family camped there many times when we still lived in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS