Sorry about the quality of the card picture. I was in a rush to get to the baby shower, no surprise there I'm usually running late! And this is the best photo of the 6 I took. Anyways you get the idea. The card and diaper cake were made for my sister in law who is having her first baby! Exciting!!

When I saw a diaper cake online months ago I knew I had to make one for Cindy. I used 66 diapers, one pack of baby wipes, 2 receiving blankets, four face cloths, baker's twine, and one adorable teddy bear! It took about 1.5 hours or one Twilight movie to complete it.


Supplies
Stamps: Fox and Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Certainly Celery, Soft Suede
Paper: Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Petite Pennants Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crimper, Sticky Strip. Big Shot, Top Note Die, Baker's Twine (on the cake)

~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. The cake is too cute!!
    I found your blog through SC. :)
    http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS