What a beautiful weekend! I hope everyone was able to spend a little time with their mother or their kids this weekend. I had a great time doing some stamping with my mom on Saturday. This was her Mother's Day card.

Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Certainly Celery
Paper: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, 5/8" Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Pearl Jewels, Big Shot, Lattice Die

~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Gorgeous card....I'm such a fan of the use of blue/pink!

    ...TFS :)

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS