Spring Is Blossoming!

April 05, 2011
Spring is Blossoming with Sneak Peak products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!


Get your hands on these brand-new papers and stamps in one of two ways:
•Spend $25 on any Stampin' Up! products and be eligible to purchase either or both of the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Papers. Place your order today at My Online Store!
•Host a $460 workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE! Contact me to book your workshop!

Hurry, these exciting, new SNEAK PEEK products are only available until April 30, 2011--three months before the debut of the new Idea Book & Catalog!

~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Such a great blog! I always love the creations - I have nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award. check out my post on my blog - http://vspaperkreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award-im-so-honored.html

    Vimar Serrano

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS