It's snowy outside! Wow the schools are closed and the place I work for is actually closed! I work with my family and we're never closed. But today my grandparent's thought it was too dangerous to go to work so home we all stay!

Now I have not made it to my studio yet today but I wanted to share a card I made a few weeks ago for a friend's birthday. For this card I started with a piece of Woodland Walk designer series paper and decided to go for a monochromatic look. The strip of Garden Green was first stamped with the Woodgrain background stamp, then the pine tree from Lovely As A Tree was embossed with gold.

Supplies
Stamps: Lovely As a Tree, Short and Sweet, Woodgrain background
Ink: Garden Green, Versamark
Paper: Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Woodland Walk designer series paper
Accessories: Very Vanilla seam binding, decorative label punch, gold embossing powder, sticky strip

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Oh my this is lovely! One of my all time favorite stamp sets, I really like how you embossed it and made it the focal point...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "snowy" day card. Glad you stayed home safe and stampin! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS