So the other day I came across this thread on Splitcoaststampers or Stampin' Connection about embossing with different colours. And I thought it looked too cool not to try! Although next time I think I will omit the White embossing powder, in real life it takes away from the other colours, next time just add more Silver!
This technique is a little more time consuming than regular embossing just because you have to sprinkle each colour on one at a time before shaking off the excess powder. You also end up using a lot more embossing powder too because once you shake it all off together you get a weird combo of powders! This technique definitely merits some experimentation!

For inspiration for the rest of the card I used some challenges from Splitcoaststampers: Ways to Use it WT295 challenge was to add green to our project and a Demonstrator Challenge called Workshop Wow WW180 inspired to use buttons. And for my own personal challenge to use a piece of Woodland Walk designer series paper so that I can diminish my stash of paper! 

Supplies
Stamps: Autumn Splendor
Ink: Garden Green, Versamark, Crumb Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Garden Green Designer Button, Basic Black brads, embossing powders: White, Black, Silver, Gold, embossing buddy, glue dots, word window punch, Very Vanilla Seam binding

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. This is just stunning!! Truly a WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

    Holly/Rubber Redneck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS