I am in love with these 2 pages! Whiteshell Provincial Park in Manitoba was beautiful and unfortunately we were only there for one weekend.

One the first page the bottom left section is a photocopy of the map we received when we entered the park. I scanned in the image and then printed it just in black ink onto Crumb Cake card stock. I wanted to show where we camped - Otter Falls Campground.

Do you like my leaves? I inked the texture plate with versamark then placed the leaves onto the texture plate, and ran through the Big Shot. Creates a really cool texture. Just make sure to wash the texture plate right away with soap and water or you could use Stazon cleaner to clean it.

Supplies
Stamps: none
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Handsome Hunter (retired)
Accessories: Designer Series Buttons, Round Tab punch, retired Ribbon Originals, sticky strip, glue dot, linen thread, Big Shot, Texturz Plates Kit #4, Leaves #2 die, Timeless Type alphabet sizzlits die

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS