2nd Hamilton Swap

October 01, 2010 in ,
My favourite new Christmas stamp set in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue is Welcome Christmas. It has that vintage look that so many people are into recently. And I just had to use it for my second swap for the Hamilton Regional.

Supplies
Stamps: Welcome Christmas
Ink: Early Espresso, Stampin' Write markers: Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke
Paper: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Glue got, Always Artichoke 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (retired), Big Shot, Petals-A-Plenty Embossing folder, Top Note bigz die, Scallop Squares Duo bigz die (Holiday Mini Catalogue)

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Hi Amanda ~ I got this card from you in Hamilton, I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, I just received this set myself and can't wait to use it.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS