This card was one of the make 'n takes during the New Catalogue release workshop. If you missed the workshop and would like to host your own or have me run one at my home please drop me a line!

The Greenhouse Gala designer series paper is very striking with it's bold images and bright colours. I really wanted the paper to shine on the card, so instead of covering the designer paper up completely, I layered a piece of Crumb Cake that was cut with the Big Shot and Lattice bigz die.

The flower image was coloured in with stampin' write markers, there is even a little bit of Real Red mixed in with the Pumpkin Pie on the petals. Finish the card with a hint of red and voila, complete!

Supplies
Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala Designer series paper
Accessories: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizazz stampin' write markers, Real Red brad, stampin' dimensionals, wide oval punch,word window punch, Big Shot, Two Tags bigz die, Lattice bigz die

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Very pretty Amanda! It looks pretty summery to me and I sure hope it cheers the person who will be receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very summery. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS