Friends in Saffron

July 14, 2010 in ,
What a difference the Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions folders has on the base of this card! Originally I had stamped on the card base with So Saffron ink with another image from Just Believe (I just flipped the card over so the back of this card has the stamped images on it! he he) but the stamped image was not dramatic enough! So it was sandwiched through the Big Shot and voila!

The purple image with flowers was trial and error as well. First I tried Perfect Plum, but that purple was not dark enough for the card and it also had two So Saffron brads in the centres of the flowers. Then it was stamped in Concord Crush without brads, it still did not look right. Lastly I coloured the stamp with Stampin' Write markers to get the best look.

Supplies
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Soft Suede, Concord Crush
Paper: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Concord Crush, Old Olive and So Saffron stampin' write markers, Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon, sticky strip, 5/16" Very Vanilla Jumbo brads, mat pack, piercing tool, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions folder, Top Note Die

~Amanda
5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Very pretty, love your colours and the ribbon is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, this is going to be one of those sets that just makes awesome cards.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and love the colors. I just got this set before I left and haven't had time to use it yet. I love it! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda,
    I found you on the Canadian blogger thread at Splitcoast. I'm Canadian too. :)

    Great card, love the texture and the great bow.
    Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I have to get this stamp set!!! You've just convinced me to get it. Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS