This layout is really cool! It took a long time to get all the right elements chosen to make it look right. The base of each page started with a then retired In Color - River Rock (I created this page over 2 months ago!), but now is returning with the Colour Renovation starting in July 2010. River Rock is one of my fav colours and I'm so glad it's returning! Then using a decor stencil and sponge daubers with River Rock Ink I created my own personalized designer series paper.

Soft Suede, this year's In Color (it will be continuing on with the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue), created the scallop trim and the layout was finished off with some retired ribbon and a title. Elegant!


Supplies
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Vintage Labels (SAB)
Ink: Soft Suede, River Rock
Paper: Soft Suede, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop trim punch, Scallop circle punch, retired Stampin' Up! ribbon originals, stampin' dimensionals, 1-1/4" punch, sticky strip, Kind Thoughts Brocade Decor Stencils, sponge dauber, Big Shot and Timeless Type Alphabet medium sizzlits dies

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I love your layout. One of these days I'm going to get brave enough to try a 12x12 scrapbook page.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS