card purseThese are so easy to make! I've made three of these now and they will make great gifts! Check out my other Card Purse from my March Class to see those cards. The next 2 cards complete the set, along with these 2 cards I posted last week. And isn't the center piece of the purse darling? I used my new Watercolour wonder crayons to colour directly onto the stamp and them spritz lightly with water and then stamped on watercolour paper. It took a bit of experimenting to get the right amount of water, but it's a really cool effect!

The above card purse above supplies are:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Grey, Going Gray, Watercolour paper, Urban Garden Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: word window punch, photo corners punch, Button Bouquet Designer Button, Linen thread, glue dot, Jumbo brads, Basic Grey taffeta ribbon, Watercolour Wonder crayons


Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, All Holidays
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Perfect Plum
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, Urban Garden Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, clips assortment, glue dot


Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze
Paper: Baja Breeze, Urban Garden Designer Series Paper, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals
3 comments

Add your comment

  1. these are stunning :) I will defintiely be CASEing these :)
    Big Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card purse idea!
    How "clever" and veryyy unique! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    You are very talented!

    I thought, since like crafts... you might enjoy this website, in order to store all your craft supplies and keep your stuff organized.

    It's: TheOriginalScrapbox.com

    You should check it out!
    They have amazing stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS