Retiring List!

July 04, 2008 in

Time flies by when you have fun! And I'm not just talking about me being absent, yet again. But the retiring list from Stampin' Up! was released last month. Unfortunately my favourite Christmas stamp set, Snowflake Spot is going! The wait for the next catalogue seems so far away and I know many of us are impatient for it to get here already. Believe me, I'm hoarding the cash getting ready for the first big order of the new catalogue. Check out the link on the left that will take you to the list on Stampin' Up!'s website.
This birthday card was my attempt to try a border along the bottom. Unfortunately the brads a bit big for the small flower stamp I used. I'll know for next time I guess!
Stamps: All Holidays, Short and Sweet, A Little Bit of Happiness
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose
Paper: Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Accessories: Soft Subtles Markers, Certainly Celery brads, Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS