Scrapbook Page

January 13, 2008 in
This scrapbook page was created at one of my first workshops as a demonstrator. My dog, an American cooker spaniel, is the subject of this page. I definitely have too many pictures of him! But who else am I to take pictures of besides my husband?
I used the now retired Simply Scrappin' Kit: Secret Garden as the base for this layout. The background is textured River Rock 12x12 card stock from the kit and I used the sturdy self-adhesive die cuts. These die cutes are better than stickers, they are really simple and easy to use. The background behind the pictures is made using my favourite (yet again!) So Swirly Jumbo wheel.


stamps: So Swirly Jumbo wheel, Typeset Lowercase Alphabet (retired)
paper: whisper white, basic black, River Rock textured card stock
ink: Always Artichoke
accessories: Basic Black Stampin' Write Journalers, black brad, Simply Scrappin' Kit Secret Garden
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS