Ahoy Matey!

January 31, 2008 in
Yarr! Hoist the Joly Roger, this lass is a landlubber! (Means I'm someone who is not used to life aboard a ship). Okay, call me crazy now! I've been couped up in the house to long while it's -49 outside.
Today's card was made for Monday's Technique Challenge at SplitcoastStampers.com. This is a one layer wheelie card, using the Matey's Map Jumbo wheel. I used large post-it notes to mask the top and bottom of the card so that I could sponge in the colour of the map. The mountain tops were coloured in with a white Gel pen. And I just had to use my new 1 3/8" circle punch to have a window to see the parrot.
Stamps: Ahoy Matey, Matey's Map Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: White Gel pen, 1 3/8" Circle Punch
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS